STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS – RENTAL
This agreement serves to confirm that the advertiser has appointed the exclusive services of MegaVision Media to maintain and manage the agreed space allocated for brand advertising as detailed on the order form. The agreed period for this contract is noted on the order form/proposal.
1. All Billing will be the responsibility of MegaVision Media in accordance to billing instructions stipulated.
2. In the event that any changes to the images (Production) are required within the media rental period then such costs will be bourne by the advertiser.
3. The Lightbox prints must be reprinted every 12 months. If you request the old prints to stay up, MegaVision Media will not take any responsibility for the quality of the print or if the print goes missing. MegaVision Media will invoice the customer for the reprint.
4. MegaVision Media undertakes to maintain all fixtures and fittings to the required standard of both the advertiser and the Stores.
5. The Retailer reserves the right to make certain changes and in this case all parties will be communicated with accordingly and MegaVision Media will action these changes as per the Retailer’s instructions.
6. Any changes that occur due to revamps, relays including significant changes to the environment will be communicated in writing to the advertiser so that the status quo can be restored.
7. The Advertiser must give MegaVision Media a two month written notice period to cancel the contract or the following will apply:
7.1 Full payment on outstanding balance of production invoice.
7.2 Full payment on outstanding balance for artwork and design invoice.
7.3 If the client has been invoiced, an admin fee of 10% to the value of the media invoice will apply.
7.4 If the client has not been invoiced for the media amount, no fees will apply
8. Details of artwork and colour layout requirements are laid out on a special MegaVision Media artwork specifications document. It is imperative to abide by these minimum specifications for superior results. All pre-production samples will be charged accordingly. If MegaVision Media needs to make any artwork changes we have the option to charge the client.
9. Post the contract being signed MVM requires Artwork to be supplied within 14 days.
10. Should the advertiser supply artwork after the contract has commenced or not at all, the advertiser will still be held liable for the full contract period booked and no further extension(s) on the contract period will be granted.
11. MegaVision Media provides a design service should it be required at an additional cost per hour. Should any resizing of artwork be required, an additional cost per hour will be charged.
12. In providing our warrantees for Indoor and Outdoor signage, we take into account that all things are equal and that there is no evidence of associated cause to the damage, i.e. Vandalism, leaking pipes, building work, unusual weather conditions, theft, normal ageing. Indoor 3 years from date of installation. Outdoor 2 years from date of installation.
13. All prices mentioned on the proposal are excluding VAT and are valid for 30 days from the date of the document.
14. Should an order number be received by MVM without a signed quotation, the standard terms and conditions will still apply.